Aimee & Lowell's Wedding Blog

August 12, 2006 - A date to remember...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bridal Shower

A bridal shower was held in Elwood this past Sunday for me. It was hosted by Charlene Tilson, Cindy Schutz, Dorothea Niemeier, and Cheryl Clark, and held at Charlene's home. It was a wonderful experience - there were so many people there! I had such a great time, although it was a little overwhelming being the center of attention like that. :) I messed up a few names - and of women I've known my entire life! So embarassing...sorry! Rest asured that the "Thank You"'s will be addressed to the right individuals!
A big Thank You to the four lovely ladies that organized this event and to all of the friends and family that attended. It was a real treat and very very much appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home