Aimee & Lowell's Wedding Blog

August 12, 2006 - A date to remember...

Monday, July 31, 2006

It's Raining, It's Pouring

A big "Thank You" to the wonderful women who planned and hosted bridal showers for me in the past few weeks.  We had a fabulous couples shower on July 15, put together by my Maid-of-Honor, Meghan Fitzpatrick, with help from Erin and Amanda.  Meghan also did an amazing job throwing me a bachelorette party this past weekend on July 22.  It was hosted by Christina Kadlec and attended by many of the Diva Some belly dancers.  Let's just say we had a good time!  Thanks, Meghan - you're the best!

Paulette Pentecost, whom I work with at AFWA, hosted a bridal luncheon on July 25 at That's Amore in Bellevue.  In attendance were many of the wonderful women that I know from work.  It was very lovely - we were in the "Tuscany" room, which has a grapevine motif - very fitting for our vineyard wedding.  Thanks, Paulette!

Lowell and I received many beautiful gifts, and we are very grateful to have so many kind and generous friends!  Thanks, Everyone!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home