Aimee & Lowell's Wedding Blog

August 12, 2006 - A date to remember...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a Beautiful Day

Well, we made it through the wedding! Thank God, it was a beautiful day. We were sweating the weather for a while the week before, since it rained constantly. But Saturday was wonderul - warm and sunny. The wedding went wonderfully...from what I remember! I was a little nervous and calmed myself down with a few glasses of white wine. Fortunately millions of pictures were taken and our friend Tony Hathaway was there with video camera in hand! I wasn't sure why it was so important to all my Diva Soma friends that the event be on film...until the reception started. That's when the girls surprised Lowell and I with the best wedding present ever! A special performance by Rania, our favorite belly dancer all the way from L.A.! The pics of my face are priceless! I was in total shock. Those crazy Diva Soma girls! ;) I love them so. :) :)
It was truely a day to remember. Lowell and I are so happy that so many of our friends and family blessed us with their presence or their thoughts and prayers. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
Stay tuned for photos...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to say that everyone including me has been talking about how much fun this wedding was. It was a blast, and it's on my list of top 3 most fun weddings. By the way, we still have your wedding present in our car. - Nancy B.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home